Home » Non-English Forums » Japanese » Oracle 11i Payables: payment to Japan
Oracle 11i Payables: payment to Japan [message #249161] Tue, 03 July 2007 09:35 Go to next message
mm514221
I am working with Oracle 11i and have a payment problem in Payables. I work in the Netherlands and our bank account is located in the UK with USD bank currency. When trying to pay to a vendor in Japan, the payment gets rejected for missing beneficiary bank information.
Any idea's?
Should there be a special code going along with the payment file for vendors in Japan?

Re: Oracle 11i Payables: payment to Japan [message #249461 is a reply to message #249161] Wed, 04 July 2007 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manojr
Hi,
It depends on the set up you have done,
But you will have to comply with follwoing steps first
Enable Multiple Currency in AP, define Conversion rate from functional currency to Yen.
As I said earlier it depends on set up, if you are trying for Electronic payment or Wired Transfer then if would need suppliers bank account details

Regards

Manoj
Re: Oracle 11i Payables: payment to Japan [message #249473 is a reply to message #249461] Wed, 04 July 2007 11:00 Go to previous message
mm514221
Hi Manoj,

We all have this setup.
What type of info should be sent along with the bank details and what are their requirements?
e.g. account nbr should be 7 digits
e.g. branch nbr should be 3 digits.
also we included swift code
Should their be another code sent along in the payment file?

Regards,
Monique
Previous Topic: Illegal variable name Error
Next Topic: Implementing Oracle AP and FA in Japan
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:32:06 CDT 2024