Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Database of Error Codes in Oracle Financials !
Database of Error Codes in Oracle Financials ! [message #221066] Fri, 23 February 2007 10:20 Go to next message
Oraclefinancialfresher
Hi Members,
where can one find the database of available error codes in oracle financial applications ?
Is it available in Metalink ???
Plz assist me !

Re: Database of Error Codes in Oracle Financials ! [message #221376 is a reply to message #221066] Mon, 26 February 2007 08:30 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
As far as I am aware, there is not a separate database containing all of the error messages, although if somebody else knows of one, I would be delighted to hear about it.

I usually search MetaLink using the error number, e.g. if the error message was APP-SQLAP-10075: The payment terms you entered for this invoice differ from the payment terms on the purchase order then I would start searching for APP-SQLAP-10075 and if that didn't list any results, I would search for 10075 but if that produced too may results I would search for 10075 payment terms invoice payment

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: inteview questions
Next Topic: General Ledger - Unable to change sequence number with Setting up Calendar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 07:46:15 CDT 2024