Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » DLD template for Dependent Valuesets
DLD template for Dependent Valuesets [message #212463] Fri, 05 January 2007 07:39 Go to next message
Debanjan_chat
Hi,

I have to upload some values for a Dependent Valueset as part of setup. I have already created the valueset, and now intend to use Data Loader to insert the values for this.

Can anyone please send me a DLD template from entering values for a Dependent Valueset?

Regards.
Re: DLD template for Dependent Valuesets [message #212473 is a reply to message #212463] Fri, 05 January 2007 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Debanjan_chat wrote on Fri, 05 January 2007 13:39
Can anyone please send me a DLD template from entering values for a Dependent Valueset?

Can I suggest that you visit the DataLoad Spreadsheets Download page at http://www.dataload.net/downloads/spreadsheets/index.html where you will find a Form Load spreadsheet for Segment Values in the System Administrator section and two Macro spreadsheets for Segment Values (Account) and (General) in the General Ledger section. Although these might not exactly meet your requirements, they should do as a starting point.

Cool HTH

David
Re: DLD template for Dependent Valuesets [message #212480 is a reply to message #212473] Fri, 05 January 2007 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Debanjan_chat
Thanks David.

I am going through these files. But not getting much out of it.

Would be great if anyone has any simpler template for this purpose.

Regards.
Re: DLD template for Dependent Valuesets [message #212538 is a reply to message #212480] Fri, 05 January 2007 13:43 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Debanjan_chat wrote on Fri, 05 January 2007 15:08
I am going through these files. But not getting much out of it.

Would be great if anyone has any simpler template for this purpose.

Hmmm. The "General" spreadsheet only has four columns:-
Value, TAB, Description, Insert Record.
This says, insert a value, tab to the next field, enter the description then insert another record.

Confused What don't you understand?

David.
Previous Topic: Custom Program to retain view customization
Next Topic: please clarify these are
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:27:43 CDT 2024