Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time
Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210336] Wed, 20 December 2006 07:14 Go to next message
asha123
Dear,

Excuse,I would like to ask you about Start and completion date from discrete jobs window thats located in Oracle Manufacturing Work In Process sub module.

Please read the following steps carefully and evaluate it:-

1. I defined a finished good item and two purchased items from master items window from Inventory module.
2. I assigned my defined items with the desired organization.
3. I set from organization items window from lead time tabbed region the value for each of preprocessing and processing to computes the unit of completion time.
4. I defined a routing for defined finish good item in the routing window "BOM sub module", and set lead time percentage from main tabbed region for each operation "department".
5. I defined a set of components for defined finish good item from bills window "BOM sub module"
6. Then form bills window from above tool bar TOOL> Rollup Lead Times i chosen Rollup Lead Times thats produced a request number.
7. When i went to Discrete job window from Work In Process sub module and set a new job number and chosen in Assembly field the desired finish good item, and determine the desired quantities, and the start date .

My problem summarized thats when i save my work, raised in completion date field the same start date value, and when i went to operations button i found the unit completion date carry the same start date.

As i understood, the completion date will calculate and a raise automatically depends on the filled values in lead time fields in organization items window and lead times percentage from routing window.

Please evaluates above steps of work and correct it then replay me in a closer time.

Regards,
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210469 is a reply to message #210336] Wed, 20 December 2006 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Hi Asha,

In the Routing>(B)Operation Resources>(T)Scheduling. Schedule should be yes. Please check and give me feedback.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210491 is a reply to message #210469] Thu, 21 December 2006 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asha123

Dear Rajesh,

Thanks a lot for your efforts with me, i issued the last setup step thats summarized in set schedule from operation resources to YES.
But when i created a new job and set start date, after saving; the completion date became the same start date, in addition i went to operations button from discrete job window, i found unit completion date carry the same start date.

Regards,
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210497 is a reply to message #210491] Thu, 21 December 2006 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Hi Asha,

What is your variable lead time?

Merlin Rajesh
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210514 is a reply to message #210497] Thu, 21 December 2006 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asha123

Hi Rajesh,

Variable lead time is the time to produce one addition unit of an assembly, is it required? logically why we use it?

Regards,
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210539 is a reply to message #210514] Thu, 21 December 2006 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Hi Asha,

Variable lead time will be calculated when you run the Lead Time Rollup Concurrent Program.

Merlin Rajesh
Re: Oracle Mfg:WIP:Lead Time [message #210553 is a reply to message #210539] Thu, 21 December 2006 05:18 Go to previous message
asha123

Hi Rajesh,

I would like to ask you about lead time concurrent program; i run the concurrent program from Bills window.

Toolbar > Rollup Lead Times.

Rajesh; is there any another way to submit the desired request.

Regards,
Previous Topic: HR ERROR by defining Organization!!
Next Topic: List reopened books
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:13:11 CDT 2024