Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact?
Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact? [message #209808] Sun, 17 December 2006 23:38 Go to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Supply Chain Gurus,

What is the difference between Available to reserve and Available to Transact in the On hand Inventory form? In what case it will differ?

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh

Re: Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact? [message #209818 is a reply to message #209808] Mon, 18 December 2006 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Hi ,

Available To Reserve (ATR)
The quantity of on-hand stock available for reservation. It is the current on-hand stock less any reserved stock.

Available To Transact (ATT)
Quantity on hand less all reservations for the item which may be transferred within or out of inventory

Regards
Vinod

Re: Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact? [message #209820 is a reply to message #209818] Mon, 18 December 2006 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
merlinrajesh

Dear Vinod,

Thanks for your reply...Can you give me a scenario which i can replicate in Oracle Applications, so that I can see the difference between those two.

When I book a sale order both ATR and ATT were decreased. I dont see any difference.

Thanks & Regards
Merlin Rajesh
Re: Difference between Available to Reserve & Available to Transact? [message #209823 is a reply to message #209808] Mon, 18 December 2006 00:42 Go to previous message
vin_odks
Hi,

1 )You need to develop a scenario where there is demand and reservation not only from one organziation but from many.
This will affect ATR

2) Material movements will affect ATT

Also ATP ,Planning method can also contribute to the changes

Regards
Vinod
Previous Topic: NO NOTIFICATION IS GOING TO THE SUPERIOR INTHE PO APPROVAL HIERARCHY
Next Topic: How to copy FSG Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 17:46:24 CDT 2024