Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » can we install Oracle 10g Database and Application server on single host
can we install Oracle 10g Database and Application server on single host [message #207155] Mon, 04 December 2006 05:59 Go to next message
honeyapps

Hi all,
I have a small doubt regarding installation of 10g.
Can we install both database and application server on single host.If yes what r the steps need to follow.
i have gone through the documentations given by Oracle but nowhere i find that we can both on same host.
Is it possible to install

Regards

Honey

Re: can we install Oracle 10g Database and Application server on single host [message #207214 is a reply to message #207155] Mon, 04 December 2006 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeshanali76

Yeah my dear friend u can install DAtabase and iAS on same machine but machine must b machine and keep in mind that one database would be installed by Infrastructure and post would be conflicted so u have to change the default ports of one database. ok

zesh76@msn.com

join oracleiasexperts@yahoo.com
Re: can we install Oracle 10g Database and Application server on single host [message #207411 is a reply to message #207155] Tue, 05 December 2006 07:44 Go to previous message
bwetkstr
honeyapps wrote on Mon, 04 December 2006 12:59

Hi all,
I have a small doubt regarding installation of 10g.
Can we install both database and application server on single host.If yes what r the steps need to follow.
i have gone through the documentations given by Oracle but nowhere i find that we can both on same host.
Is it possible to install

Regards

Honey

No problem at all.

Seen that your AS has it's own database.
Previous Topic: CLIENT_OLE2 & NOTEPAD
Next Topic: Migration from 9i to 10g Applicaton Server (OID)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:59:42 CDT 2024