Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » SEQUENCE value is not not incrementing when it is Scheduling
SEQUENCE value is not not incrementing when it is Scheduling [message #194735] Mon, 25 September 2006 00:56 Go to next message
anil_apps

Hi,
I have a problem in parameter GROUP_ID, defined as Default type SQL Statement and their value is (select FSG_invoice_grp_s.nextval group_id from dual). This parameter value is sharing other five concurrent programs within Request set. The problem is when I schedule to run this program the value is not incrementing, we are getting its previous value.
But if I run this request set as a independent (i.e. Without scheduling) the value is populating with Nexval, if I copy the request set and run, I am getting the same problem.

Please help me out immediate, bez this is prod issue

Thanks In Advance

Regards
Anil
Re: SEQUENCE value is not not incrementing when it is Scheduling [message #195165 is a reply to message #194735] Wed, 27 September 2006 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KARTHICK_narayan

hi anil,

i think u r running the concurrent request in parallel.

try with the seqeunce. hope u will get it.

Re: SEQUENCE value is not not incrementing when it is Scheduling [message #196109 is a reply to message #194735] Wed, 04 October 2006 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KARTHICK_narayan

anil,

this concurrent request is using the shared variable.

remove the shared variable and assign individual variable in the request set parameter form.

regards

karthick.
Re: SEQUENCE value is not not incrementing when it is Scheduling [message #196116 is a reply to message #194735] Wed, 04 October 2006 03:24 Go to previous message
anil_apps

Hi karthick,

Thanks for replay,
There are 10 programs in the request set, 4 th program is Using GROUP_ID parameter of type SQL statement. Select CMSEQ.nextval from Dual, the value of this sequence is sharing the other 4 programs
If run the request set manually, no issue. If we schedule the program the value is not incrementing, I.e. parameter form is not refreshing. As per u r suggestions if I remove the Sharing in between the other programs I will get problem, because I want only one value to all other programs, and this value is incremented for each run.
I have tested the sequence in backend it is working fine.

Please help me out.

Regards
-Anil
Previous Topic: Need Inventory Item Functional Details
Next Topic: Regarding FSG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 16:13:45 CDT 2024