Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Special calendar
Special calendar [message #193571] Mon, 18 September 2006 05:33 Go to next message
sirishatalwar

Hi friends,

as we know the spl calendar is used for recurring invoices,withholding taxes and key indiacators report/.//

coming to recurring invoice, as it is the same amount which is paid regularly at the regular time?

can it be possible lets say my supplier supplying stationery every month, say in the fourth he supplied more than the regular supply? ofcourse its client requirement?

my question is whether can i get the recurring invoice with different amount ?

plz provide the solutions

rgds/sirisha
Re: Special calendar [message #193761 is a reply to message #193571] Tue, 19 September 2006 05:45 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Sirisha,

There are 11 pages on Recurring Invoices in the Payables User Guide, which is too much to reproduce here, but is well worth a read. You might also want to look at Distribution Sets, as these might be an alternative way of tackling your problem.

If you don't have a copy of the Payables User Guide, it can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: Allow dynamic inserts
Next Topic: In HRMS i need data Loader format for 'Enter and Maintain' window..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 15:49:36 CDT 2024