Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » install base and service contracts
install base and service contracts [message #179007] Fri, 23 June 2006 19:32 Go to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi,

Could u pls help me out in collecting the materials and faq's for the above mentioned modules in related to CRM.

Its urgent.

Thanx in advance,
surya
Re: install base and service contracts [message #180469 is a reply to message #179007] Mon, 03 July 2006 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi9_apps
hi, study throughly the documentation...faq's wat u wanna exactly..tell the details ...presently ur i the implementation....or in support....they r having different cycles..if u have any..doubt,....pls ask freely....go to
www.metalink.oracle.com...with a valid user name and password,...then search the Stuff....

Thanks and Regards...
Ravi
ravi9_apps@yahoo.co.in
New York....
Re: install base and service contracts [message #180492 is a reply to message #180469] Mon, 03 July 2006 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi ravi,
Actually I was trained in Service Contracts,Install Base.
I have client interaction in the second half of this month.

I couldn't get much info.
in PDF's.

How to get a valid Username and Password in Metalink.
Is that a paid site?Is there any free navigation channels in metalink?

Pls let me know above info.

thanx in advance,
surya
Re: install base and service contracts [message #180497 is a reply to message #180492] Mon, 03 July 2006 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravi9_apps
Hi,
if u able to tell the requirements ..then i can able to discuss with...either ur implementing installbase or service contracts...let me the details....
metalink will come those who have registered...with Oracle...if u r working for any CMM level company they will provide...
any thing else ..pls feel free to discuss...
Thanks & regards
ravi
New York
Re: install base and service contracts [message #180617 is a reply to message #180497] Tue, 04 July 2006 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lakshmi surya ram

Hi Ravi,
they do not offer me the metalink as I am a junior in the company.
Do we have technical side in CRM like in APPS?
I like to make my career in functional side.
I think u can give the details,if not tell me the things u need from my side so that u can guide me.

thanx in advance,
surya

Re: install base and service contracts [message #180853 is a reply to message #180617] Wed, 05 July 2006 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srini1167

Hi,

are u a technical or functional consultant. If technical, u can use the API's present. Functional go thru the set up docs , u must surely be having access metalink, ask ur company to provide u.
srini
Re: install base and service contracts [message #180940 is a reply to message #180853] Wed, 05 July 2006 22:49 Go to previous message
lakshmi surya ram

hi,
Iam techno-func.I will spend time on func.mostly.becoz its my requirement.
regards,
surya
Previous Topic: Oracle Functional Financial Consultant
Next Topic: Leave of Absence (SSHR)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 29 13:39:41 CDT 2024