Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » REP-1202: ORACLE logon not specified
icon12.gif  REP-1202: ORACLE logon not specified [message #177443] Wed, 14 June 2006 11:59 Go to next message
wreyaz

Hi all,

i am new with Oracle AS10g R2 and Forms services are working good but I am facing some problems while running the report.

1. I am getting "REP-1202:ORACLE logon not specified" while running a report. But the test.rdf (demo report) is woking good.

2. where to set the path (Reports_path). As i am using <Home>\reports\samples\demo\ to store my reports.

need you help to solve this problem.

with best regards

Re: REP-1202: ORACLE logon not specified [message #177641 is a reply to message #177443] Thu, 15 June 2006 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeshanali76

r u using the key to hide the username password r not? I mean have u enter any entry in cmd.dat r not? if not then give the userid=<username>/password@alias in the URL and then c reports run r not?

Zeeshan Ali AWan
zesh76@msn.com
Re: REP-1202: ORACLE logon not specified [message #177854 is a reply to message #177641] Sat, 17 June 2006 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wreyaz

yes it is working fine when i put the userid=<username>/password@alias in the URL. but i don't want to mention every time userid=<username>/password@alias in the URL.
As in forms we mention userid=<username>/password@alias in the formsweb.cfg file and then we don't need to mention it again in the URL, & that's what i want in reports also.
Re: REP-1202: ORACLE logon not specified [message #177915 is a reply to message #177443] Sat, 17 June 2006 14:04 Go to previous message
zeshanali76

Dear Friend It means that everything is ok. Now the matter is hiding username and password and alias???? ok

To hide username/password@alias from URL ur programmer will also help u. How???

Programmer's coding:

Where programer is calling report with web.show.document there he/she would write the code like this:

web.show.documnet="http://<server's FQDN>:7778/reports/rwservlet?"<keyname>&report=abc.rep

iAS/Web Administrator:

open the file $OH/reports/conf/cgicmd.dat

in the bottom add the keyname like

rep: userid=<username>/<password>@alias report=*% paramform=yes destype=cache desformat=pdf parameter=yes (if using parameter in every report)

save the file and then

restart OC4J

Good Luck.

Zeeshan Ali Awan
zesh76@msn.com
Previous Topic: oidldapd.exe locks tnsnames
Next Topic: Swap error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:34:18 CDT 2024