Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Service Temporarily unavailable
Service Temporarily unavailable [message #137110] Tue, 13 September 2005 05:25 Go to next message
kapilNaker

Hello Experts,

I installed the new version of Oracle 10g Database on a windows box.i have exported my portal pages from one server and imported on other.i got successful termination message for export and import.

But after importing, I tried to connect to the portal home with the URL: http://HOSTNAME:7778/pls/portal I've get the following error message:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
I have unlock public portal user account. still i could not able to solve it.
Please help
Kapil Naker

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2005 05:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Service Temporarily unavailable [message #137215 is a reply to message #137110] Tue, 13 September 2005 19:14 Go to previous message
andrew again
On 9iAS (9.0.2), this message meant that error messages are being suppressed (the default). See if you have a .../Apache/modplsql/conf/dads.conf file. You can manually edit it or change the config of the DAD through the web admin page. To show error messages fully, you can try adding a line "PlsqlErrorStyle DebugStyle" between the <location> and </location> for that DAD. You can also look in the modplsql or Apache log file for the real error messages. You should be able to access those logs from the web admin too. Your 10g version is an incremental change to 9.0.2 (probably 9.0.4)
Previous Topic: custom.pll help is required
Next Topic: creating setup of project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:47:01 CDT 2024