Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing
icon4.gif  FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing [message #132543] Sun, 14 August 2005 09:22 Go to next message
fsilva
Hi, people

I need help, please.

Im install ids9i but when i call
forms browser , i get error frm-92120.

please,

Fernando
(Brazil)
Re: FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing [message #137154 is a reply to message #132543] Tue, 13 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fsilva
Hi,

I just installed my 9iDS, but when I try to run it, I got the following message:
FRM-92120: Registry file http://HOST:8888/forms90/java/forms/registry/Registry.dat is missing.
But, this file (Registry.dat) is present in the said destination and
the registry file name "Registry.dat" is exactly in the initcap form.
I'm not use proxy

What could be wrong ? Any comments / advises ?

Does anybody have any idea what might cause this error and if possible give a solution.

Could you help me ?

Thanks in Advance....

Fernando Silva
(Brazil)
Re: FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing [message #139843 is a reply to message #137154] Thu, 29 September 2005 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trying2bdba
I am having the same type problem as Fernando. However we are using proxy and message only appearing on some client PCs. Can anyone help please?

Thanks!

Dee
Re: FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing [message #144698 is a reply to message #139843] Thu, 27 October 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overmeyer66
Hello,

I am not sure if this will help you but this is what I had to do when I received this error. Users needed to use JInitiator to enter in data to the Indiana Department of Education website. They were receiving the error, FRM-92120: Registry file http://oas.doe.state.in.us/forms90/java/oracle/forms/registry/Registry.dat is missing.

To get the logon screen on the Oracle Developer Forms window I did the following.

We have Internet Explorer setup to go through our ISA server that has a program to filter websites called Surf Control installed on it. The form was getting block from our ISA server and not actually the Surf Control program, which I first thought. To get the users to be able to access the logon screen, I had to included oas.doe.state.in.us in the exception list for the Proxy Settings in Internet Explorer. This is the site where the form was located.

Instead of making this change, I could have unchecked the Use browser settings option in the JInitiator Control Panel to make it appear. The addition to the exception list was easier for me to change since I use Windows policies to push out this change.

Hopefully these suggestions will help you. Good luck.
Re: FRM-92120 Registry.dat is missing [message #307181 is a reply to message #144698] Tue, 18 March 2008 01:45 Go to previous message
bharatlimbachiya

I am also facing the same problem.

I have set up an application server and configured application thru IIS. Now when I run the application thru IE from client m/c its giving me an error

O/S = windows 2003 server

FRM-92120: Registry file
http://xyz:9999/web_code/oracle/forms/registry/Registry.dat
is missing

xyz = application server name
9999 = port

Pl. advice me urgently how to solve the above problem .

-- Bharat Limbachiya

[Updated on: Tue, 18 March 2008 01:50]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Needed help for reading the parameter from ENV File.
Next Topic: How to configure Apache Web Server for running D2K Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:46:00 CDT 2024