Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » report server in different user
report server in different user [message #119511] Fri, 13 May 2005 00:29 Go to next message
Soundari
Hi

I installed oracle 9iAS. I created a user name "user1". There i put all my tables and procedures. I gave public access to all the tables . Then i created another user test1. Now i am running running my application. i can get the forms action but i am not able to get the reports which all are having sql statement. If connect through "user1" i can get both forms and report. I check the permission for that tables also.

what to do.. Pls help me soon...

With regards
Soundari
Re: report server in different user [message #119697 is a reply to message #119511] Fri, 13 May 2005 16:06 Go to previous message
andrew again
In "test1" you need to create synonyms for all the "user1" objects which "test1" is going to access direclty, else sql from "test1" needs to refer to user1.tablename or user1.procname.

in test1:
create synonym my_proc for user1.my_proc;
Previous Topic: pls help- How to get various network information from server side
Next Topic: Max. Users allowed on oracle AS 9.0.4 ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:21:21 CDT 2024