Home » Other » Marketplace » Required a job for IT / Software Development / Oracle Operator
Required a job for IT / Software Development / Oracle Operator [message #105806] Mon, 08 July 2002 13:09 Go to next message
Pramod Joshi
I've done Oracle-JD Course from SSi (India) and awarded by certificate directly from Oracle Corporation. Also have knowledge of VB, SQL/PL-SQL, Java, Visual FoxPro etc. with 4 years of experience in assorted fields.
My Contact Nos. in Kuwait are : 9553055, 4348515.
My email Add: joshipramod@rediffmail.com

Pramod Kr.Joshi
Re: Required a job for IT / Software Development / Oracle Operator [message #105811 is a reply to message #105806] Tue, 09 July 2002 02:13 Go to previous message
Zeeshan Aslam
hi sir,

i am also ocp certified and i done my different projects in pakistan.Now i want a job in kuwait please help me getting job i will be very thankfull to you i am sending you my cv.

waiting for positive response,

yours obediently ,
zeeshan aslam.CURRICULUM VITAE

PERSONAL

Name Zeeshan Aslam
Father’s Name Muhammad Aslam
Date of Birth December 07,1978
Nationality Pakistani
Religion Islam
N.I.D.No. 244 -78-705206
Mrital Status Single
Languages English, Urdu
E-mail aslam_106@yahoo.com
Address P-105, Street No. 5, Block A, Kehkeshan Colony No. 2, Jaranwala Road,
FAISALABAD, PAKISTAN.

QUALIFICATION
FROM TO
Professional Oracle Certified Professional (Developer - 2000) 2000 -
B.C.S. (Hons.) (Bachelor in Computer Science) 1996 2000
Acadmic F.Sc. Pre.Engg. 1994 1996
Matric Science 1992 1994

OBJECTIVE

Seeking a position in software development or maintenance in client server enviroment using Oracle 8/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Designer, SQL Loader and Developer 2000.

EXPERIENCE

Feb. 99 - March 2001 FINE TEXTILE INDUSTRIES, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
May 2001 - Onward ORA TECH COMPUTER SYSTEMS, Faisalabad, Pakistan.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Worked on Oracle Developer 2000 suite and PL/SQL. The development process include understanding the earlier rewriting in SQL, PL/SQL scripts and shell scripts, registering it with Oracle applications. Developed different reports for management reporting.

Writing custom reports include reporting on unapplied cash, open customer balances, aging reports and Oracle Forms. Which include creation of new parameter, fields, columns, value sets. Created new Reports, Forms and views and register it with Oracle Applications. Define executables, report group, value sets. Created documents for modifications and new Forms, used standards AIM Templates, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle 8/8i, PL/SQL, SQL, Navigator etc.

Conducted case study, wrote specifications and table mapping, wrote scripts for SQL*Loader, created temporary tables, filter data as per business requirements, populated oracle tables. Used oracle reports to create Ad hoc reports for management and Accounting departments.

Used Oracle Reports to customize Oracle purchasing and payable standard Reports. Used Oracle Forms to customize Oracle purchasing and payable standard Forms.

Established referential integrity constraints and populated the table. Wrote PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Alerts etc. Responsible for maintenance of application. Also designed, developed and implemented several projects for execution and monitoring of the projects using Oracle 8/8i and Developer 2000.

Having experience of development of accounting softwares (like General Ledger, Sales, Purchase, Receipts, Payments, Costing etc) and Internet application development.

HEALTH & PERSONALITY

I have robust health and active habits.

EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES

Football & Cricket.
Previous Topic: Are you looking for a OCP?
Next Topic: Want an Oracle Financial Functional JOB in North America
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:46:49 CDT 2024