Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for contract work - Oracle (PL/SQL), Oracle Reports 6i, Unix shells, Perl5, C, Pro*C
Looking for contract work - Oracle (PL/SQL), Oracle Reports 6i, Unix shells, Perl5, C, Pro*C [message #105582] Thu, 28 March 2002 14:28 Go to next message
Milan
Hi there,
I just found myself available for work and would like to find something I could perform from home. I have telecommuted a lot in the past, so this is not new to me. Would prefer finding something where I can do coding in the above mentioned environments/languages.

Resume available upon request.

If you're looking to hire or at least know of an opportunity that might be a good match, please reply here or to my email - milan@surelux.com
Thanks
Re: Looking for contract work - Oracle (PL/SQL), Oracle Reports 6i, Unix shells, Perl5, C, Pro*C [message #105786 is a reply to message #105582] Sun, 30 June 2002 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark
Sorry , I dont have an opportunity for you, but would like to ask, how successfull your are with this approach in finding work, I currently work fulltime as an Oracle DBA but would also like to contract out parttime working remotely and didn't know the best way to get started ?

Thanks Mark
Re: Looking for contract work - Oracle (PL/SQL), Oracle Reports 6i, Unix shells, Perl5, C, Pro*C [message #105791 is a reply to message #105786] Mon, 01 July 2002 06:56 Go to previous message
Milan
I normally go through a local agency. This was my first time at trying Internet BB and it does not seem to be working out. I used to telecommute a lot and would like to continue that. Hence my original post.

Regards.
Previous Topic: Immediate Requirement Oracle - Applications HRMS Consultants
Next Topic: OCP job
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:54:54 CDT 2024