Home » Other » Marketplace » oracle dba
oracle dba [message #105390] Thu, 13 December 2001 02:22 Go to next message
apurva
oracle dba 5 years exp for mumbai contact urgently

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: oracle dba [message #105394 is a reply to message #105390] Sun, 16 December 2001 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rajwinder singh
Dear Sir:

I am interested in working for your organization. I enclose my resume as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment.
As working with your organization, I would bring a focus on quality and ease of use to your database effectively. Furthermore, I work well with others WINNT and ORACLE based technologies as listed in my resume.

Thanks you for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

RAJWINDER SINGH VASEER

Enclosure : resume (in word format)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RESUME

OBJECTIVE : To build a solid professional template for a challenging career in the field of Databases

EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
BE.E. (ELECTRONICS) - From Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University passed in first division with distinction and had the follwing five elective modules:
" Telecommunication technology
" System software
" Satellite communication
" Digital computer control
" Computer networking

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

LANGUAGES : C, C++ , SQL / PLSQL ON SQL * PLUS
RDBMS : Oracle 8.0 , Oracle 8i
DBMS : MS Access 97 & 2000
O.S. : MS Windows NT Server 4.0, MS Windows NT Workstation , MS Windows 9.X, ME

TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
" Training in Punjab Wireless Ltd Mohali, Chandigarh.
" Training in J.C.T. Electronics Ltd Mohali, Chandigarh.

AREA OF EXPOSURE

" DATABASE DESIGNING - ORACLE 8.0 / 8i
Common tasks included analysis of the particular system, which further included interaction with the end users and the management to develop requirements and specification for the project. Thereafter, designing of various schemas as well as designing of the full database design to developer / user .

" DATABASE ADMINISTRATION - ORACLE 8.0 / 8i
General administration including creation and management of users and their profiles.Storage tasks including creation of datafiles and tablespaces / filegroups and other database structures like rollback segments, sort segments, etc.Db monitoring jobs including creating alerts, fixit jobs, admin scripts and logs. Performance tuning jobs including regular analysis of the databases and making remedial arrangements through schedules.Backup jobs - using os backups and software specific backups. Oracle backups, generally through export - import utilities, also through recovery manager. Generally through backup tools. Providing connectivity and troubleshooting of connectivity problems between different databases and client computers. Data & schema transfers from Sql server /Oracle to Sql server / Oracle / flat files.

" ORACLE JAVA TECHNOLOGY -
Sql/plsql - create and maintain databases objects and to store, retrieve and manipulate data. Java programming - use the graphical capabilities of oracle j developer to aid rapid application development. Develop database application with java - developing java code for databse application using oracle internet platform and includes jdbc and sqlj standard protocols for database access with java , data aware forms and application using data access tool and of oracle j developer. Object - orient analysis and design using the unified modeling UML .Create dynamic web contents with java - using oracle j developer to build and test components , servelets , and jsp and deploy them for use on web enabled servers. Develop applications with enterprise javabeans , and programming javabeans. Develop applications with buisness components for java - develop application using oracle development framework : business component for java using oracle j developer 3.x and customizing applications.Networking in the java language .

INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES
Internet Surfing, Reading Books, Newspaper, Playing Badminton, Engineering Drawing

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
" B.E. ELECTRONICS IN FIRST DIVISION WITH DISTINCTION
" COMPUTER LANGUAGES KNOWN - C,C++ & SQLPLSQL
" KNOWLEDGE OF ORACLE JAVA DEVELOPER 3.0
" ORACLE 8.0 / 8i DATABASE ADMINISTRATION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: oracle dba [message #105683 is a reply to message #105394] Wed, 22 May 2002 06:47 Go to previous message
Sangeeta
Sir
I am doing a project using C++ and Oracle8.0.I donot know how to connect C++ with Oracle 8.0.It would be very kind of you if you can send me the codind part for it
Thanks
Sangeeta
Previous Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Financials Openings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:35:29 CDT 2024