Home » Other » Marketplace » Looking for Oracle DBA job
Looking for Oracle DBA job [message #105250] Thu, 20 September 2001 10:43 Go to next message
Anil
Hi,

I have 4+ years of experience, I am Indian but at present working in Kuwait. I'm looking for openings in UK or Singapore, please let me know if there are any openings.

Thank You,
Anil. Y

----------------------------------------------------------------------
mailed for information [message #105363 is a reply to message #105250] Thu, 22 November 2001 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
salim_buin@yahoo.com.in
hi i m salim from india
i read your add on net
i would like to come kuwait to perfom job as oracle dba.I have passed my exam of oracle certified professonal for oracle8i and mcsd for oracle and vb i m graduate in b.com. I batter know TALLY
about my weekpoint i haven't any type job exprience in IT field.
but I have enoght knowledeg to perfom jb as dba.
what's my future in kuwait ?
I yhaven't problem to stay in kuwait bcose my uncle is there but he has not interst in IT.
plis sir advise me what shoud i do for that
I hope u will reply me.
thank you sir best of luck for new job

Re: mailed for information [message #105364 is a reply to message #105250] Thu, 22 November 2001 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anil
Dear Salim,

Nice to meet you. I better suggest you to contact your uncle and ask him for visa, its better you yourself come and search the job. About IT market in Kuwait it is very worst, now-a-days these kuwaiti ppl are given first preference, in case they dont find they are going for other expats. If you are working in India, i promptly say you not to leave that job, just to come here.
But if you are not working and if you can get visit visa then come and search job, and if you are lucky enough then JOB IS YOURS!! Good Luck!!
Anything you need reply me.

Regards,
Anil Y

Re: Looking for Oracle DBA job [message #105497 is a reply to message #105250] Sat, 09 February 2002 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lekharaju
Anil,

Now a days no body care about Oracle DBA,
one of my friend in US , he has 2 yrs US experience as Oracle DBA, & also he is certified Oracle8i DBA, he is in bentch (with out job)from March 2001. imagine about oracle market.
because 60% RDBMS market catpured by IBM DB2 Universal DataBase(UDB), all ERP (PeopleSoft,SAP,BAAN,CRM Seibel,Bea Web Logic)software companies migrated their primary RDBMS from Oracle to DB2 UDB. at my current client site( SPRINT ) migrated web logic database from Oracle8i to DB2 UDB, not only that most of the companies are migrating their database from Oracle to DB2 UDB.
Raju
( Certified Oracle8i , DB2 UDB DBA & Sun Solaris8 SysAdmin)
Re: Looking for Oracle DBA job [message #105500 is a reply to message #105250] Sun, 10 February 2002 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sirajudeen
hi
I'm sirajudeen from india.i looking for oracle DBA job .i have 4 years exp in india.
Re: Looking for Oracle DBA job [message #105654 is a reply to message #105250] Tue, 07 May 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mary S
To whom it may concern:

I have 8 years of experience, I'm looking for openings in US or UK, please let me know if there are any openings.

Thank You,

Mary
Re: Looking for Oracle DBA job [message #105688 is a reply to message #105250] Sun, 26 May 2002 23:53 Go to previous message
Ali Al_hadawe
I'm fresher DBA 9i , finished in india in May 02
on NT platform I have done also C data struacture under Unix platform and C++ .. looking for a job anywhere in the world .. Iraqi citizenship
now in india thanks for your concernc
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Financials Openings
Next Topic: Urgent requirement for Oracle DBA's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:39:40 CDT 2024