Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills
Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills [message #105196] Fri, 17 August 2001 13:31 Go to next message
Paul Peters
4 months
St. Paul, MN 651

Darwin Partners has been retained by an industry leader to provide them with an Oracle DBA with PeopleSoft experience on a HRIS & Marketing project. The role is mainly production support; you will be supporting the PeopleSoft applications as well as a few other applications. There are currently five other DBAs on the team. You will be doing the following on a daily basis: handling user calls, installing and configuring Oracle, establishing naming standards, bringing systems in compliance with standards, disaster recovery testing, hot and cold backups, and shell scripting. The technical environment is Oracle 8i, Unix (Sun Solaris V. 2.6), PeopleSoft, and BMC Patrol.

REQUIRED SKILLS: 2+ years as a physical Oracle DBA; Unix (Sun Solaris 2.6); Shell scripting; Experience with Oracle Disaster recovery; Experience installing & configuring Oracle; Experience handling production support calls

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills [message #105202 is a reply to message #105196] Wed, 22 August 2001 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
santosh kumar padhy
pls view my resume here

http://resumes.dice.com/santosh111

Re: Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills [message #105273 is a reply to message #105196] Mon, 01 October 2001 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yoga komerla
HI,
I am an oracle 8i certiifed dba with 5 years experience on multiple platforms.
Since my skillset and experience suits the job requirements.You can contact me at 678 521 0380 or yogesh_lakshmi@yahoo.com.

Thanks and Regards,
yoga.

Re: Oracle DBA with Strong PeopleSoft skills [message #105323 is a reply to message #105196] Wed, 31 October 2001 20:01 Go to previous message
Eve Qi
Dera Sir
Could you tell me where i can download PEOPLESOFT software if it is possible? Thank you for your time.
Sincerely

Eve Qi

Previous Topic: Re: Oracle PL/SQL skills needed in Charlotte, NC
Next Topic: Oracle 9i Portal (WebDB) Position
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:26:47 CDT 2024