Home » Other » Marketplace » Re: Oracle Financials Openings
Re: Oracle Financials Openings [message #105081] Fri, 15 June 2001 00:04
Sunil
Sunil R Cardozo
e-mail add : wannabethere@usa.net
Tel # 508 755 9408

Summary:
 Five years in designing and developing applications using Developer 2000 (Forms 6i, 6.0, 5.0,4.5, Reports 6i, 6.0, 3.0,2.5) for Oracle 7.x, 8 and 8i databases
 Sound Knowledge of Oracle Applications (Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payables, Oracle Fixed Assets, Application Object Library)

Experience Summary:
 Successful experience with Oracle Receivables, Oracle Payables,Oracle General Ledger. (10.7, and Release 11i) Modules.
 Creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers.
 Requirement gathering, user interaction, Creation Project documents.
 Customization of Existing Reports and developed new Reports using Reports 2.0, 2.5 and 6.0 for various Projects.
 Design and Documentation as per Oracle standards.
 Post Production Support.
 Experience in Database Design and Development.
 Creating Database links and snapshots.
 Implementing Backup and Recovery strategies for offline and online backups.
 Security Administration by creating users with the appropriate Roles and Privileges.

Technical Skills:

Applications Modules Financials 11.0.3
Operating Systems UNIX, MS-DOS, Win 98/95/3.1, NT, 2000
RAD Tools Developer 2000 GUI suite (Forms 6i, 6.0,5.0,4.5, Reports 6.0,5.0,2.5), VB 6.0,
Database Oracle 7, 8,8I and MS-Access
Hardware IBM Compatibles PCs, HP9000 (HP-Unix)
Oracle Tools SQL*Loader, TOAD, DBA Studio, Enterprise Manager
Languages SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Pro*C, Java

Professional Experience:

Client: ABB Ltd. Mar 1999 to Feb 2001
Environment: Oracle Financials 11i(GL, AR, AP ),Developer 2000 (Forms 6i,Reports 6i ,Oracle 8i,PL/SQL)

Oracle General Ledger (GL)

 Involved in studying historical data and feeder system data and developed Interface programs to import journal entries into Oracle General Ledger using 'Journal Import’ feature.
 Mapped the legacy system Accounting structure to Oracle Chart of Accounts. Designed and developed interface program 'Budget Upload’ which allows the company to upload budget information.

Oracle Accounts Receivables (AR)

 Involved in studying historical data and feeder system data as Customer Information and developed an Interface program ‘Customer Import’ to import various information.
 Written a PL/SQL interface program that imported customers from a legacy system into AR Open Interface tables.
 SQL*Loader was used to populate into temporary tables, from where PL/SQL program validated and loaded the data into Open Interface.
 Several Forms and Reports were developed/customized as per specifications.

Oracle Accounts Payables (AP)

 Developed an Interface program to import invoices from feeder system using the feature in 'Invoice Import'.
 Involved in analyzing the legacy data and creation of tables as per specifications.
 PL/SQL procedures and functions were written to validate the data and load into intermediate tables.
 A Shell Script was written to generate the control files depending on the data files. Pro*C was used to transfer data from data file into intermediate tables.
 Custom Forms were developed to review batch data at regular intervals.
 Several Reports were developed/customized as per specifications.

Financial Accounting System:

 Involved in creating a tool for the Finance department.
 Created tables, views, indexes based on the requirement given.
 PL/SQL Packages were created for defining accounting sets, P&L entries etc.
 New Forms and Reports were created for accounting purposes and HO reports.
 PL/SQL procedures were created to validate the data before and after end user manipulates from the Forms.
 Separate users were created and menus were defined according to their hierarchical definition by the Manager.
 Automated backups of Journal data both monthly and yearly.

Receivable System:

 Involved in creating a Customer Receivable Module.
 PL/SQL Packages were created for checking the customer validity and the account set defined against them.
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose of Reconciliation and Collection.
 Invoicing was a sub module developed by taking data from the Order Entry Module and formatting it to print desired o/p and journal entries passed against each variable.
 Supplementary, Pro-forma, Foreign Currency Invoices, Letter of Credits were also defined.
 Debit Notes, Credit Notes and Charge-backs were defined in the system.

Payable System:

 Involved in creating a Supplier Payable Module.
 PL/SQL Packages were created for checking the supplier validity and the account set defined against them.
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose of Reconciliation.
 The Billing system took data from the purchasing module through the PO number and bills were printed as per the banks requirement all linked with entries into the GL system.
 Bill of Exchange, Salary payable and managing Supplier deposits were also part of this system.

Excise System:

 Involved in creating a full new Excise system.
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose entering data against the different registers maintained by the company PLA, RG23 A,RG23 C and Bond.
 Altered the system as per the changes in the Government rules.
 Entries into the tables were integrated through the Inventory system as well as the Invoicing system.
 Extensive reporting was done to fulfill the Gov. needs.
 All Excise related entries were being inserted into the GL system into the appropriate accounts.

Inventory System:

 Involved in creating programs for the Inventory system.
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose of foreseeing requirements in the Purchasing department as per the Inventory status.
 Explosion programs created for exact requirement of every material code with its sub, sub material codes.
 Created a program to automate the requirement of the Manufacturing Dept to the Inventory through a Stores Credit Note.
 Extensive reporting and in various formats.
 Created various query screens and menu’s based on user hierarchy.

Client: D.J.Marine Inc. Oct 1998 to March 1999
Environment: Developer 2000 (Forms 3,Reports 3 ,Oracle 8,PL/SQL

Shipping Management:

 Involved in creating programs for the Shipping system.
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose entering employee data and checking status of various ships and vessels.
 Salary system developed to keep track of payables and leave status of employees
 Reporting for the purpose of telex and VSAT faxing.
 Created various query screens and menu’s based on user’s requirement.

Client: V.K.Ware software consultancy Aug 1996 to Oct 1998
Environment: Developer 2000 (Forms 3,Reports 3 ,Oracle 8,PL/SQL

Doctors Medical Software:

 Involved in creating programs as per the Doctors requirement
 New Forms and Reports were created for the purpose entering patient’s data and past problems and recommended treatments.
 Details for the different medicines and their contents including groupings were made.
 Reports developed.

Educational Qualifications:
Degree in Electronic Engineering. Bombay University
Oracle Financials Concourse Ltd.
Oracle 8i Developer 2000 SSI Ltd.
Java STG Ltd.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: JOBS IN IRELAND
Next Topic: Re: Available(Oracle,D2K, Pro*c, PLSQL, Shell Sceipts)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:38:26 CDT 2024