Home » Other » Marketplace » need a Junior Oracle Developer from Tampa area FAST!
need a Junior Oracle Developer from Tampa area FAST! [message #105067] Tue, 05 June 2001 13:16 Go to next message
Gary Liput/BKL Technology
Insurance firm needs someone to train in Oracle/SQL
based software package. Someone with 1 - 1 1/2 years
of Oracle development skills plus good SQL skills who
is willing to learn more would be ideal. Company wants to find someone local in the Tampa Bay area to hire. Eventual salary range between in low to mid $30Ks. This is a contract to hire position. Background with insurance software would be preferred. Immediate opening. Call Gary Liput at BKL Technology, Inc.
at 813-641-9664 or send resume to gl@mindspring.com.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: need a Junior Oracle Developer from Tampa area FAST! [message #105088 is a reply to message #105067] Tue, 19 June 2001 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.SREENIVASAN
HAI,

I KNOW ORALCEDBA VERY WELL.CAN I APPLY FOR THE POST?.I HAVE ALSO TEACHING EXPERIENCE FOR ONE
YEAR.

K.SREENIVASAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: need a Junior Oracle Developer from Tampa area FAST! [message #105472 is a reply to message #105067] Mon, 28 January 2002 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fernando Huayllas
Hi:
I'm a college student at Saint Petersburg College, that still has two more semesters before graduation and is a good learner with a GPA of 3.5 and is a fast learner. Willing to work to gain some experience in the IT business. Some classes taken include: Computer and Programming B; Microcomputer Applications A; Microcomputer Operating Systems A; C++ Programming for business; I'm currently taking this class. Thank you in advance for your time.
Sincerely,
Fernando Huayllas
Re: need a Junior Oracle Developer from Tampa area FAST! [message #105760 is a reply to message #105067] Tue, 18 June 2002 15:27 Go to previous message
Venkkatesh Suryanarayanan
Sir,

I hold a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology. I have a lot of experience in SQL since I was developing software in Oracle for various firms on contract basis. I am presently residing at New York and I willing to re-locate. I can assure you that I can deliver the best if I am given an opportunity.

Sincerely,
venkk.
Previous Topic: Oracle Developers - Budapest Hungary
Next Topic: ORACLE CRM COMSULATNT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:53:04 CDT 2024