Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Developer/DBA
Oracle Developer/DBA [message #104886] Wed, 03 January 2001 17:07 Go to next message
Anna Karotusos
Client seeks Oracle DBA, will consider
a full DBA or an Oracle Designer with 2-4 years of experience.

Consider the following skills:

Windows NT or Unix operating system
3-tier Architecture Experience
Client / Server background
Database programmer / designer
Oracle Table Design and layout
Oracle Application (Does not have to be certified) Developer
2-4 years of experience
Telecomm background always a plus

55k to 85K per year range
Good communication skills
Excellent command of English

----------------------------------------------------------------------
WE HAVE THE REQUIRED SKILL SET!! [message #104888 is a reply to message #104886] Thu, 04 January 2001 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manoj Khanna
we have the required skill set and experienced people for your demands mails us back and we'll certainly help u out!!
thanks
Manoj Khanna

Re: Oracle Developer/DBA [message #105055 is a reply to message #104886] Tue, 29 May 2001 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Velmuruhan
I have about five years of experience in the
above mentioned skill set.

Pl. contact if interested.

rgds
velmuruhan

Re: Oracle Developer/DBA [message #105106 is a reply to message #104886] Wed, 04 July 2001 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson
Dear Sir,

I would like to email to you my resume if you can give me your email address.

Thanks,

jackson

Re: Oracle Developer/DBA [message #105192 is a reply to message #104886] Thu, 16 August 2001 05:30 Go to previous message
Rajesh Gupta
Sir/Madam,

1. With reference to your advertisement, inviting applications for the above post in your esteemed organization. I offer my candidature for the same. I am pleased to attach my resume for your kind consideration. I prefer the organization were one can share knowledge and enhance his skill.

2. With my excessive Oracle Database and System Administration Skills. Exposure to working with big Enterprises, and four years of experience as an Oracle DBA, System Administrator and Oracle Application Developer. Have exposure of website designing , monitoring and administration. Excellent team worker, fast learner and result oriented person. I look towards an aspiring career growth. Excellent functional knowledge of Financial Accounting, Pay Rolls, Inventory & Budgetary control systems and Book Trade.

3. With a Strong IT professional qualification to my merit I have around four years of exposure in the IT industry in Oracle Production DBA, System Administration & Software Development. Presently working with client APEEJAY SURRENDRA GROUP (www.apeejaygroup.com), Park Street, Calcutta as Oracle DBA & Solaris System Administrator. Primarily managing the E-Com website of the group, viz. www.oxfordbookstore.com & www.stockmarkit.com responsible for the maximum uptime of the Database Server and Web Server.

4. My choice of the company to work for is based in the career growth prospects in terms of acquiring multi dimensional skills and opportunities it would offer for leveraging my strengths. My strengths, as I understood are my ability to work hard, camaraderie and good analytical and quantitative strengths. I would like to work in a competitive and creative atmosphere where one is expected to excel as a part of the team, which possesses original creativity and could provide unstinted learning with professional growth. I seek to join an organization, which provides me with ample opportunities to learn, grow and revitalize on a continuous basis. I want to enhance my skill base by undertaking various assignments while learning from more experienced members. Later I want to gain cross- functional exposure and prepare myself to take a position of greater responsibilities.

Yours Sincerely,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rajesh Gupta
Oracle DBA
Dial: 91-033-2295455 to 58 Ext 170 (Off)
91-033-2462723 (Resi)
Email: guptarajeshk@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Topic: Re: JOBS IN IRELAND
Next Topic: Re: ORACLE DREAM JOBS!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:12:27 CDT 2024