Home » Infrastructure » Windows » Installing Oracle 8i on Windows NT with Novell Client
Installing Oracle 8i on Windows NT with Novell Client [message #100340] Tue, 22 October 2002 07:50 Go to next message
mani
I can't seem to run the setup program on a Windows NT machine. We run novell Netware and i was wondering if there could be a conflict. I have tried the same cd on both XP and 2000 without a problem. When i execute the setup program nothing happens, no error, nothing.
Cheers
Re: Installing Oracle 8i on Windows NT with Novell Client [message #100343 is a reply to message #100340] Fri, 25 October 2002 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bertus
Hi Mani,

I do also have this problem in a novell/w2k client environment. First I thought it was something with my w2k client-config because there were some messages in the event-viewer and the server service didn't run either.
But I've solved all the things and yet the same is happing: by clicking on the install on the startupscreen of the oracle-cd there happens... nothing!!!
The most strange thing is that some collegues nevertheless are able to run the install and ends-up succesfully. Whats up man...
Is there anyone out there who knows something....;-)

Greetings,
Bertus Douma
webmaster CHN the netherlands
Re: Installing Oracle 8i on Windows NT with Novell Client [message #101669 is a reply to message #100343] Sun, 13 February 2005 20:10 Go to previous message
vahid
hello
please complet ansver
tanks.
Previous Topic: Apache won't start
Next Topic: TNS: Packet Writer Failure
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:31:17 CDT 2024