Home » Infrastructure » Windows » while starting jDriver/Oracle, I got a OCI.DLL error-the specified module can not be found
while starting jDriver/Oracle, I got a OCI.DLL error-the specified module can not be found [message #99684] Mon, 18 February 2002 12:59 Go to next message
Abby
Hi,

I've Oracle 9 client and the weblogic installed. The weblogic server runs fine. Later when I removed the Oracle 9 and re-installed the oracle client 8.17, the weblogic server can't start any more. While it's loading the jDriver/Oracle, a OCI.DLL messasge box pops up and saying" the specified module could not be found". I verified the all the local env files and the local project property fiels and re-installed the oracle 8.17 client several times. The weblogic server still does not run. Does anyone how to fix this? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Abby
Re: while starting jDriver/Oracle, I got a OCI.DLL error-the specified module can not be found [message #100110 is a reply to message #99684] Wed, 24 July 2002 07:51 Go to previous message
ggl
try the jDriver-kit from weblogic if you are working with 5.1 and set:
set path=%WL_HOME%binOCI805_8;%path%
or set path=%WL_HOME%binOCI817_8;%path%
in the startWeblogic-script

Previous Topic: Re: UNINSTALL USING CURRENT INSTALLER AND RE-INSTALL IT
Next Topic: tnsnames protocol adapter error ora - 12560
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:18:20 CDT 2024