Home » Infrastructure » Windows » java.exe error
java.exe error [message #99573] Mon, 14 January 2002 14:00 Go to next message
Mathan Mahalingam
I installed Oracle 8i personal edition on my P4 using the method of changing the file name from symcjit.dll to sysmcjit.old method and I am using Win 2k prof.
But once the software was installed i started getting these errors
java.exe has created an error.
you will have to restart the program. It appers once in every few seconds and makes working on the PC impossible
can any one help?
Re: java.exe error [message #99720 is a reply to message #99573] Fri, 01 March 2002 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kasuo Garcia
Edit the jserv.conf file accordingly to disable JSERV from starting up.

Old parameter -> ApJServManual off
New parameter -> ApJServManual on

This is not required for Enterprise Manager Browser functionality and is the cause
of the problem.
Re: java.exe error [message #100220 is a reply to message #99573] Thu, 12 September 2002 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tushar Nakhate
I installed Oracle 8i Enterprise edition on my P4 using the method of changing the file name from symcjit.dll to sysmcjit.old method and I am using Win XP prof.
you will have to restart the program. It appers once in every few seconds and makes working on the PC impossible
can any one help?
Re: java.exe error [message #100604 is a reply to message #100220] Tue, 04 March 2003 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prem
go to control panel - services and try stop the service OracleWebAssistant and make this service as manual.
I also installed the oracle with the method of renaming symcjit.dll to old.

but I am getting problem in installation of weblogic now so I think these problems are simillar.
Re: java.exe error [message #100852 is a reply to message #100220] Mon, 19 January 2004 20:20 Go to previous message
vahid
I installed Oracle 8i Enterprise edition on my P4 using the method of changing the file name from symcjit.dll to sysmcjit.old method and I am using Win XP prof.
can any one help?
Previous Topic: Install Ora 9 rel 1 on Inspiron 3.03 ghz
Next Topic: VB and Oracle Server connection problem.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:44:52 CDT 2024