Home » Other » Marketplace » Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee
Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #95773] Sat, 08 May 2004 00:53 Go to next message
R.Sridhar
Hi everybody,
i ve completed my training in oracle applications (G.L,F.A,A.R,& A.P.). I have 10 yrs experience in accounts & finance and 3 yrs in orrapps as user. Can you help to get job as trainee.Please reply to sridhar_6735@rediffmail.com

Thanks
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #95788 is a reply to message #95773] Thu, 13 May 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Venkat
Hi

We have the following openings in Mumbai with a CMM Level 5 company.

Oracle Applications - 2-3 Years Experience - Functional Consultant - GL, AP, FA - 6 months contract
Oracle Applications - 2-3 Years Experience - Functional Consultant - Distribution, Purchasing, Inventory - 6 months contract
Oracle Applications - 2-3 Years Experience - Technical Consultant - HRMS with Payroll - Permanent

For contractual position, in case outstation candidates, acco is provided.

Kindly forward your c.v.'s immediately.

Best Regards,

Venkat Krishnan
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #95789 is a reply to message #95788] Fri, 14 May 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R.Sridhar
Sir,
I have sent my C.V. for your consideration. Thanking you.

Yours

R.Sridhar
huge requirement on oracle applications [message #95801 is a reply to message #95789] Wed, 19 May 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mallika
send ur cv to a raj consultacy ,banglore

huge requirement on oracle applications

send ur cv to

basproject2004@rediffmail.com

regards
mallika
Application for oracle functional trainee [message #95879 is a reply to message #95788] Thu, 10 June 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SANDEEP MANKIKAR
RESUME

SANDEEP S MANKIKAR
E/404, Mandakini, Rawal Pada,
Dahisar(E), Mumbai-400 068.
Phone: 2897 3257
E-mail: msandeep7@yahoo.com

Career Objective

To work for an organisation which believes and practices modern management technique and
where there is ample of opportunity to learn and personal growth exists.

Academics

Qualification Passing Year Institute University Percentage Class
Obtained
B.E- Electronics Jun’2003 K.B.Patil College
of Engg., Satara
Shivaji 58.89% Higher Second
Class
H.S.C Jun’1998 Royal College
of Arts & Science Mumbai 65.33% First Class
S.S.C. Jun 1996 Shailendra
Education Society Mumbai 69.33% First Class

Academic Award

Secured First Prize for B.E Project in College Exhibition
Project: ‘Computer Access Security Using Neural Networks’.
Software used ‘C ++ & MATLAB’

Work Experience

Company Information (1): NDS Info Services, Andheri- Mumbai.

Job designation: EDP Engineer, Worked on U.S based project to create a Search Engine
Database.

Period: Six Months.

Current Company Information(2): Comdyne, Channel Partner of VSNL

Job designation: Sales And Installation of VSNLs value added services.

Present Salary: Rs. 7000/- pm

Programming Skills: Currently Undergoing Oracle 9i SQL/PL And Developer 2K at SQL Star International, Andheri.

Personal Information

Date of Birth : June 11, 1981
Marital Status : Single
Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada.

Place: Mumbai Date:

SANDEEP MANKIKAR
Re: Require a job as oracle apps consultant [message #95969 is a reply to message #95788] Fri, 09 July 2004 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meenakshi Jha
Dear Mr. Venkat,

This has reference to the subject line mentioned above. As an Oracle Applications Professional with a total experience of 4.2 yrs, I think I can effectively contribute towards the growth of your organization. I have worked with Oracle Applications (11.0.3) in the Inventory and Purchasing module. Developing customized forms and reports (forms 6i and reports 6i) , registering them, posting requests are some of the skills I have acquired during my experience.

Presently, I am looking for relocation to Mumbai. In this regard, I have enclosed my detailed resume as an attachment. (file:resume.doc) Kindly let me know if any further details are required.

Awaiting for a positive response.

Thank-you and Regards,

Meenakshi Jha

Meenakshi Jha
Flat # 21,
10-Judges Court Road,
Kolkata
Ph - 033-24797014
M - 9831240669
Email: meenakshijha@hotmail.com

MEENAKSHI JHA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEYWORDS:
Designing of “VARIOCOOL” systems for Cement Industry, Oracle8i/9i, Developer 2000(6i), PL/SQL,Designer 2000, HTML, Java developer , Oracle Web Application Server, C.

SUMMARY:
Experience of carrying out a complete project including designing, procurement, installation and commissioning of the system. Excellent skills in Client-Server environment using Oracle and Developer2000, HTML in Web- deployment. Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. Ability to adapt to new culture and environment.

EDUCATION:
* Bachelor Of Engineering (Instrumentation & Electronics) with 86.26%
Duration - 1994 to 1998
Institution - Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
University - Bangalore University
* O.E.C.P (Oracle Education Career Program)
Duration - 1998 to 1999
Institution - SQL Star International, Kolkata
* Training in PIC (Peripheral Interface Controller), certified by Microchip, USA.
Duration - 1997 to 1998 ( Part time during B.E)
* Training in UNIX & Shell Programming at NIIT.
* Training in C programming at NIIT.

TRAINING:
Advanced training on designing of Gas conditioning systems using specialized softwares (AirCoool, PDPA ) at Metzigen, Germany. On-job training with Lechler GmbH at Solingen (Germany) and Paris (France)

WORK EXPERIENCE: Present Assignment
Organization – Cogentech Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Posting – Calcutta
Company Profile - Management and Information Technology Consulting company providing IT solutions for clients in India and Overseas. It is also into partnership with Oracle India to develop custom solutions to meet the enterprise business requirements of the client. Client list include IBM, CESC, ITC to name a few.
Designation – Technical Consultant
Job Responsibilities – Executing & providing customized IT solution. Presently involved with a project at CESC Ltd. A 9-member team project involves Oracle Application implementation for PO and inventory modules. The implementation is being done using Oracle Applications (11.0.3) and Developer tools. My major responsibility involves generation of customized reports , posting requests, registration of the reports and forms generated from scratch as per the client’s requirement.
Duration – 26.04.2004 to present

Previous Assignment
Organization - Lechler (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Posting - Mumbai / Kanpur
Company Profile - 100% owned subsidiary of Lechler GmbH, Germany dealing into design & manufacturing of precision gas conditioning/ lubricating/ cooling systems.
Designation - Senior Design Engineer
Job Responsibilities - Engineering, designing, Trouble- shooting, commissioning and installation of systems in India and abroad. Designing and calculations are done using the special software programs(like Autocad Rel-14.0/ Autocad2000,Aircool ,etc..) designed specially for the purpose. Recently won appreciation for completing an entire project successfully in Germany for a leading cement industry.
Duration - 01.05.2000 to 15.04.2004

COMPUTER SKILLS:

Platform
- Windows NT
- Windows95 / 98
- UNIX
Language
- C (Formatted I/O , Control Flow Statement, Pointers, Functions, Arrays, Structures & Unions, Data files, Random Access of files), SQL , PL/SQL
Automation Packages
- AutoCAD ( R.14 / Autocad2000 )
- SIMULINK ( for automation and calculation of features of process control functions),
- MATLab(to find the stability of a system or process).
RDBMS
- Oracle
Client Server Computing
- Developer2000 ( Forms and Reports )
- Java developer (Abstract classes, Inheritance ,Wrapper Classes, Handling Exceptions, Building Applets, Java Beans , Accessing database using JBCL, JDBC API, Accessing database using SQLJ.)
Web Computing
- Web Administration
- Web Application Development
- Dynamic HTML Programming,
- Administration knowledge in Oracle Web Application Server.
Software Engg.Tools
- Designer2000

PROJECT DETAILS :

1. Title - Automation of the requisition and supply system for a manufacturing company.
Environment - WindowsNT
Duration - 4 months
Carried at - Nishan Systems
Description - The project was implemented by using SQL for the respective tables & procedures (for allocation of the requisitions to the stores),Developer 2000 which included generating Forms for the respective Data entry screens & queries, Created drill-down reports, PL/SQL Functions, Cursors, Triggers to update database. It also included a user-friendly menu and a data security system. Documentation in HTML. On-line Help also provided.

2. Title - ABC Sales Distribution and Pricing & Billing System (developed by Oracle Corp.)
Role - Application Development
Client - SQL Star International (Educational Project)
Duration - 3 months
Environment - Windows NT
Description - Automation of Sales Distribution System of the manufacturing
company and dealing with its Pricing & Billing System. It also dealt with solving he problems being faced in the distribution system. Implemented using Designer/ 2000, generating Forms for the respective data entry screens & queries, Created drill-down reports, PL/SQL Functions, Cursors, Triggers to update database .It also included a user-friendly menu and a data security system .Documentation in HTML .

3. Title - A Fictional Vacations Booking System
Environment - Windows NT
Client - SQL Star International (Educational Project)
Duration - 15 days
Description - Booking resorts for customers on vacation depending on the customers choice and preferences. Project was developed entirely using Oracle Designer/2000.

4. Title - Weather Monitoring System using PIC16C84
Client - S.I.T , Tumkur (Educational Project)
Environment - Windows 95
Duration - This project was carried out in a duration of one year, with only two days in a week allotted to carry out the project which also included making the models for presentations.
Description - The project involved measurement of wind velocity, relative humidity(%) and temperature (maximum and minimum ) of the day. Software for the Peripheral Interface Controller (PIC) was written in MPLab . This was chosen as one of the best projects at the inter-college level technical meet at Manipal.

5. Title - On-Demand Pacemaker
Duration - 1 month. This was done as a personal project with guidance from Dr. K.K Mallik, AGM,RDCIS.
Description - A bio-medical project involving only hardware. The main aim of the project was to provide an artificial heart-beat in case of emergency .(On-Demand Pace-maker is used to bring abnormal heart-beat back to normal . Presentation on this project won the Jury's special award at "Technisium'98" held at S.I.T, Tumkur.

6. Title - Managing Employee Details
Environment - UNIX
Language - Borland C
Duration - 2 weeks
Description - Inserting, Updating, and Displaying employees record . The project was done in C using structures & pointers.

7. Case Studies
a) 'An Invoicing System' developed using PL/SQL & generating Forms and reports
b) 'Managing of an employees personal-details' using Java.
c) 'Banking System' using App.builder in J-developer.

ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Won Jury's Special Award for paper presentations at Inter College Level.
- Won Gold Medal for Engineering Drawing in AISSCE ( Class XII CBSE )

PERSONAL DETAILS :
Date of Birth - 01-02-1977

I am looking for relocation to Mumbai.
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #96170 is a reply to message #95788] Sat, 11 September 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
k.sreenivas rao
hi i am presently working in nalsit fusion limited as a oracle functional consultant and i am a chartered accountant and i am having experience of 7 months as oracle functional consultant.
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #96233 is a reply to message #96170] Tue, 28 September 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shashi kumar jha
Dear sir,

Please find attached a copy of my resume for your kind consideration , perusal and further needful. Please be informed that I have worked on the Oracle 11i s/w for about more than 2 months during training by Oracle India , Kolkata. I have pursued the course from Oracle India (Pvt.) Ltd. in July ,2004 and have obtained the Oracle 11i certification in Aug.,2004.

I look forward for a suitable job befitting to my
resume/profile at the earliest.I am young , energetic
and confident of shouldering any responsibility assigned
to me .

Regards,

SHASHI KUMAR JHA
QTR NO. DT/1884,
P.O. : DHURWA,
DIST. : RANCHI
PIN : 834004 (JHARKHAND)

Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #96487 is a reply to message #96233] Mon, 06 December 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kumarijaya
Dear Shashi
Hi.
You must be surprised that who is writing this,at first
I like to introduced myself,My name is jaya.
I have just seen your name in the list of consultant.
I have no idea about this. Can you make a favour for my Brother.
He is having 10 yrs of experience in Computer related work.
Can you suggest some computer related work available in Ranchi
or Dhurwa? I am waiting for your reply.My id is kumarijaya77@india.com

Regards,

Kumari Jaya
Re: Require a job as oracle apps consultant [message #96568 is a reply to message #95969] Tue, 21 December 2004 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manas chandra sahoo
Manas Chandra Sahoo
Address : S .I. P. C. Colony
At/po - Laxmiposi, Qr.no:(51/3)
Dist:Mayarbhanj,ORISSA
Pin:757107
Ph:-06792-278173
Email:-manasbeauty@epatra.com

Specialization: Post graduate diploma in industrial automation & Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Instrumentation.

Skills in computer: c, c++. metlab, visual basics

Electronics software (p-spice, circuit maker, Multis maker,Multisim,Tina,Circuit creator,Vutrax,Cadstar im,Tina,Circuit creator,Vutrax, Cadstar express, Topspice, PCB design) Power4-5-6(supply design)

Operating system : Windows 98, 2000, Xp.

Engineering skills : Sensors &Transducers, Analytical instrumentation. Advance electronics & instrumentation, Instrumentation system design, Biomedical instrumentation, Mechanical industrial instrumentation, Control system -1&11,COSA, Networking, Industrial management, Entrepreneurship, Power electronics, Laser & radar technology, Computational intelligence, Continuing :microcontroller-8051,Microprocesser8085,8086,,PLC (Programmable logic controller, Drives, Sensors, HMI/SCADA, PC based Instrumentation, PCB Design & Fabrication, Computer added mechanical design.

Project report : B.E pre-final year project is “water tank spalash
alaram" &final year project in B.E is
“Remote controller for home appliancess system”

In PG Diploma project done microcontroller switching mode of LCD display, PLC project:- Star-Delta staster ,Direct on line starter ,Resistance welding,
Traffic light control, Water lable control, Reaction vessel, Sequential switching motor ,Slip ring motor stator in Allen Bradelly (Micro logics 1500,Slc 05/10)& Siemens (s/07).

Seminar: I have attained different seminars in my college on behalf of I.S.T.E on
“Flame scanner & data logging system”
Tranning: NICCO,baripada,ORISSA ( 1 month)
NTPC,khaniha ,ORISSA(1 month)

Date:-
Place:- Signature.

Webdunia Quiz Contest - Limited Time Unlimited Fun.Log on to quiz.webdunia.com and win fabulous prizes.

India's first multilingual mailing system: Get your Free e-mail account at www.epatra.com

Reply Reply All Forward Previous Next Delete Print

Trash Inbox SentFolder
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #96748 is a reply to message #96170] Sun, 23 January 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit R. Pande
i have done course of oracle 9i from SQL star international pune Ltd.
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #96771 is a reply to message #95788] Sat, 29 January 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
virender
Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am interesting in working for above subject and my educational qualification is B.Com(H), AICWA, CA (I) with around ten year experience in accounts, finance, tax. Presently I am in software development with Webtel solution. Age 35 year. Hard working and waiting for chance in above field.

Regards

Virender Bhasin
Re: Application for oracle functional trainee [message #96854 is a reply to message #95879] Thu, 03 February 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit Pande
i am oracle developer & knowledge of DBA
Re: huge requirement on oracle applications [message #109316 is a reply to message #95801] Wed, 23 February 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G.Srinivasa Rao
Hi,

I(G.srinivasa rao) have Two & half year (2 1/2) experience in Accounting field (1 year)and financial services (1 1/2 year). I would like to change my field to Oracle finance. I have knowledged in AP, AR & GL. I know Cash management, purchasing & Fixed asset management.

Kindly inform if any job requirement related to mine profile.

thanking you

Srinivasa Rao. Galla
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #166676 is a reply to message #96170] Fri, 07 April 2006 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraj3

Hi

We have opening for Project Accounting Fucntionl Consultant with KPMG to be based in Bangalore and Mumbai.

Candidates should have minimum 2 implementation experience.

Kindly revert on wraj3@yahoo.co.in or enhancer@vsnlc.om

Regards

Rajendra
Business Enhancers
91 22 55769141 / 43
enhancer@vsnl.com

Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #275816 is a reply to message #95773] Mon, 22 October 2007 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dubeyamit007

Hi All,

Not a trainee but I need sombody with the following skills and experience. To further disappoint you , I need Greed Card Holders or US Citizens.

SANTA CLARA, CA

2+ yrs Oracle Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchase Orders and General Ledger applications.
2+ yrs SQL Progarmming in a Unix environment.
2+ yrs in an end user/production support role.
Re: Require a job as oracle functional consultant trainee [message #275818 is a reply to message #275816] Mon, 22 October 2007 16:26 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:

Greed Card Holders
/forum/fa/1986/0/
Previous Topic: How can I become a junior oracle dba in my further career
Next Topic: Need help from Oracle Apps Technical consultants
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:36:49 CDT 2024