Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Coping from one data block to another data block (Urgent plz.)
Coping from one data block to another data block (Urgent plz.) [message #85133] Thu, 03 June 2004 22:21 Go to next message
nsk
hi all,

i m building a master detail form in which there are three blocks one for master, one for details and another one in which user makes some query, now i wants to transfer data of query results from query block to detail block. I created a button for transfer and in when-button-press trigger i written simple copy command i.e. :block1.t1 := :block2.t2

It works fine for one record but in case of multiple records it does not hold good particulary in case where i have to copy only few records from query for which i use check box.

Plz. help me out its very urgent
Re: Coping from one data block to another data block (Urgent plz.) [message #85151 is a reply to message #85133] Fri, 04 June 2004 11:11 Go to previous message
Tak Tang
If you need to refer to more than one record, then use 'NEXT_RECORD;' to move on to the next one.
Previous Topic: what is the Code/built-in for cancel query in menu item
Next Topic: DBMS_OUTPUT with own forms window
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 08 15:41:22 CDT 2024