Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Setting background parameter in formsweb.cfg
Setting background parameter in formsweb.cfg [message #76827] Mon, 10 November 2003 09:38 Go to next message
JAC
Working with Oracle 9i DS, 9iAS R2. Where exactly (location) should the .gif file be put for the forms to pick up as the background image? Right now, it uses the default background "Oracle 9iAS Forms Services" image... and I can set the parameter in the formsweb.cfg to read:
background=no
But, a parameter reading like:
background=mypic.gif
does not pick up the gif file.
Any help is welcome
TIA
Re: Setting background parameter in formsweb.cfg [message #76834 is a reply to message #76827] Fri, 28 November 2003 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Hi,

The "background=" parameter takes a URL. Thus, you need to make the GIF available somewhere on a web server.

Example:

background=http://server.domain:port/image_dir/my.gif

Best regards.

Frank
Re: Setting background parameter in formsweb.cfg [message #76972 is a reply to message #76834] Mon, 26 April 2004 23:03 Go to previous message
natarajan_sub@hotmail.com
The way you have specified for setting background, is not working forms9i. Is there any other to configure?

regrds

Natraj
Previous Topic: How to set a background image? >.<"
Next Topic: Instantiating JClient from other custom form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:47:00 CDT 2024