Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Can Oracle IAS refresh JSP & classes just by modifying them?
Can Oracle IAS refresh JSP & classes just by modifying them? [message #76781] Wed, 06 August 2003 03:10 Go to next message
Joan Andreu
Hi,

We have a Oracle Application Server 9i in a development environment. We develop an application and then deploy using WAR files. But then if we change a class we would like the IAS to detect the changes immediately. Is that possible?

Also, when we change a JSP it's not refreshed and I think this is because of the persistance. I agree this is a good enhancement for the production server, but we would like to desable that capability in the development environment.

Thanks a lot,
Re: Can Oracle IAS refresh JSP & classes just by modifying them? [message #76799 is a reply to message #76781] Fri, 19 September 2003 06:50 Go to previous message
AbdulKhaliq
can u plz tell me how to make WAR file of 9iform(s) fmx files???
i hv developed an application using 9iDS(only fmb,fmx not jsp or any java classes) now i want to upload this application on the application server. when i got to upload these files it asked for war or ear files...
plz guide me how to upload these fmx files?

Regards
Previous Topic: Problem : Run a Form on the Web
Next Topic: How to upload fmx files in 9iAS?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:55:52 CDT 2024