Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection [message #76408] Wed, 05 June 2002 03:19 Go to next message
hasan
Hi everybody !

I need some help about oc4j app server. When I call the client from oc4j app server, some error is generated. I think there is some connection problem with Oracle Database. But there is no problem with Orion1.5.2 app server for this example. At this point I need some solution.

Generated error is

bmpapp | Add entry
Warning: Unable to create new entry, caught: "com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException", message is: "Transaction was rolled back: Error in transaction: MarshallingXAException : Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection; nested exception is: MarshallingXAException : Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection".

Thanks a lot

Hasan
Re: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection [message #76480 is a reply to message #76408] Mon, 19 August 2002 13:08 Go to previous message
boil35
I have the same message when i try to test the connectiont with my oracle database
Previous Topic: Re: from where i can get oracle developer 2000 API's
Next Topic: Re: Oracle+Developer 2000
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:30:44 CDT 2024