Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser
How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser [message #76367] Wed, 03 April 2002 21:48 Go to next message
Chandra Sekhar
Dear Sir,

As U said I compiled the procedure at C: n it was created.
Sir I have one more doubt.

I logged into Oracle 8i as Scott/Tiger.
Then I created a procedure with the HTP package n got

SQL>procedure created.

Now how to see my procedure in the browser?

Next is will any file be created by Oracle with extension '.PSP' or NOT ?

And I want to create a default directory for Scott where in I will write procedures,Compile them at C:
using loadpsp.How can i do this?

Pls guide me sir.

Thank you.
Chandra Sekhar
Re: How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser [message #76377 is a reply to message #76367] Tue, 23 April 2002 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bala
Hi there,

One of the possibities is :

1. Enable your WebDB Option for Oracle Databse (Available as NT service for Oracle 8i DB in Windows - HTTP Listener)

2. Configure DAD (Data Access Descriptor) for mod_plsql

3. use the URL to accesss procedure

http://<host:portno>/pls/<DAD>/<schema>.<procedure>[[?<parameter>=<value>&<param1>=<valu1>]]

eg.,

http://localhost:80/pls/ORA8i/scott.myhomepage

Regards,
Bala
Re: How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser [message #76396 is a reply to message #76377] Thu, 23 May 2002 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lburris
If this is still an issue, there is a book out by Oracle Press titled, Oracle 101 - Web Applications. This book will take you into, and beyond, these situations step by step. When I was first picking up PL/SQL, I referenced this book to get past the learning curve.

Good luck.
Re: How to view procedures created in Pl/Sql thru browser [message #76423 is a reply to message #76367] Thu, 20 June 2002 03:14 Go to previous message
A K Soni
Sorry, I am alittle behind.
Please tell me how do I compile the PL/SQL procedure with htp package. The statement like htp.htmlOpen is not accepted.
Previous Topic: About OC4J question...
Next Topic: Re: ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TEST EXAM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:58:32 CDT 2024