Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » How to ? Oracle forms server
How to ? Oracle forms server [message #76282] Wed, 16 January 2002 20:56 Go to next message
Yuvraj Thapa
Dear expert,

How to use oracle forms server 6i in my company network as foxpro file server program.
I've developed two program one in foxpro and one in oracle developer 6i , in my first program in foxpro when i modify my code and generate exec. file then all the user can use the same code but in dev6i I have to distribute all the user. Please any one provide me the concepts of forms server so that I can put my apps in server.
Thanks and Regards,
Yuvraj Thapa
Kathmandu, Nepal.
Re: How to ? Oracle forms server [message #76308 is a reply to message #76282] Wed, 30 January 2002 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A.Ghunaim
Forms server enables you to deploy your application on one server and your clients will be able to access and run the same application through Internet/Intranet.
Your user PC will not have any Oracle Forms runtime software or Oracle SQL Net drivers, he only needs a browser
Re: How to ? Oracle forms server [message #76311 is a reply to message #76308] Thu, 31 January 2002 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yuvraj Thapa
Please tell me how configure my application to run on intranet
Re: How to ? Oracle forms server [message #76329 is a reply to message #76308] Fri, 01 March 2002 04:10 Go to previous message
ourida
Hi,
Can anyone help ?
We have installed ORACLE 6i Forms Server on Windows 2000 together with ORACLE 9i but cannot get it working
properly due to missing configuration files.
Documentation refers to formsservlet.initargs and 6iserver.conf (to configure the Apache HTTP server). We have reinstalled the software several times but cannot find these files.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and knows a solution ?

please, writes me, on the architcture configuration;
i install the forms 6i -server- with oracle 8i and apache on the server machine.
the forms 6i client and Applet Viewer on the application server machine.
also, the browser internet explorer on the client machine.
please it is really architecture?
Previous Topic: Re: ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL TEST EXAM
Next Topic: ASP query with ODBC does not return any rows when row contains null date
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:44:20 CDT 2024