Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Could not create Java Virtual machin (weblogic server 11g)
Could not create Java Virtual machin [message #617426] Mon, 30 June 2014 02:18 Go to next message
raoit
I am installing the weblogic server 11g in Windows 2012 64 bit .
Using the generic version .Installed using the JDK 1.8.0_05
When i try open Quick start the Error could not create java virtual machine .Fatal exception has occured and the program will exit .
If any one know how to handle it , please reply urgent
Re: Could not create Java Virtual machin [message #617562 is a reply to message #617426] Tue, 01 July 2014 10:52 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
Not sure what you mean by saying "urgent".

Anyway, could you post the exact error message. It will have technical details which is missing in your problem description.

Usually JVMs are heck of a task, I have witnessed issues with JVM and we keep bouncing JVM everyday due to lack of exact error and its knowledge. So it would be helpful if you post the error mesaage. Screenshots are more than welcome.

Another important thing, how did you install the weblogic server? Whats the source?

[Updated on: Tue, 01 July 2014 11:33]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Report Calling in Weblogic
Next Topic: ERROR: OPatch failed as verification of the patch failed. OPatch returns with error code = 240
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:36:14 CDT 2024