| OBIEE Online Training [message #607043]
||Sat, 01 February 2014 13:24
Registered: February 2014
We are providing the Online Training on OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence)
If you are interested please contact us.
Phone: +91 - 78294 15003
Datawarehouse Concepts :
1. Why we need Data Warehouse?
2. OLAP vs OLTP?
3. Data Warehouse Architecture
4. History of OBIEE
1. Building Physical Layer of a Repository
2. Physical Layer Objects
3. Building Business Model and Mapping layer
4. BMM Layer Objects
5. Creating Logical Tables, Columns and Joins
6. Creating Simple Measures
7. Building Presentation Layer
8. Presentation Layer Objects
9. Building Presentation Layers in repository
10. Permissions using Presentation Layer Objects
11. Testing and validating Repository
12. Adding Multiple Sources to dimension
13. Adding multiple sources to existing logical tables sources
14. Adding Calculations to fact
15. Calculating new calculation measures
16. Calculation measures on basis of physical and logical columns
17. Using Calculation Wizard
18. Direct Database Requests
19. Creating dimensional hierarchy
20. Modeling Time Series Data & Time based Measures (Ago, Todate&Periodrollup)
21. Creating Level based measures
22. Creating Logical column using Physical columns
23. Importing aggregated tables into repository
24. Modeling aggregate tables
Variables and Security:
Repository Variables Types
25: Static Rep variable
26. Dynamic Rep variable
27. Session Variables Types
28. Presentation Variables and Initializations blocks
29. Creating users and user group assigning of permissions etc
30. Restricting the Objects (Tables, Columns, Subject Area) to Users
31. Purging cache using different techniques
32. Making the table cacheable
33. Security at object and data levels .
Working with Enterprise Manager:
34. Building analytics requests using EM
35. Assigning filters to analytics requests
36. Creating different types of Views and charts in requests
37. Creating dashboards and giving permissions
38. Creating and working with Agents.
39. Working with Saved filters
40. Working with Prompts
41. Creating web catalog
42. Using Direct Database Requests
43. Creating report using multiple subject area's
44. Creating and using Prompts.
45. Using Admin Console to create Users and Groups.
46. Aggregate tables and Fragmentation.
47. Parent-child hierarchies
49. KPI's and Scorecards
50. rpd and catalog migration from OBIEE 10g to OBIEE 11g