Home » Other » Community Hangout » How can got free master card
How can got free master card [message #559730] Thu, 05 July 2012 15:01 Go to next message
hasibtanvir965

I need a international master card free.can anybody help me to get this?
Re: How can got free master card [message #559731 is a reply to message #559730] Thu, 05 July 2012 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
No idea. Is there such a thing (a free Mastercard)?!?

Anyway: someone locked your topic. I unlocked it and move to Community Hangout - that's the place where we discuss non-Oracle themes.
Re: How can got free master card [message #559732 is a reply to message #559731] Thu, 05 July 2012 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hasibtanvir965

Thanks
Re: How can got free master card [message #559760 is a reply to message #559732] Thu, 05 July 2012 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barbara Boehmer
Try going to www.mastercard.com and see what you can find there. As far as I know, if you pay your bill within the grace period, there is no charge. It is only when you pay a little at a time that you get charged interest and when you fail to pay anything on time that you get charged late fees. Many cards nowadays have programs where you can earn discounts on various things, based on your purchases.
Re: How can got free master card [message #559763 is a reply to message #559760] Fri, 06 July 2012 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
That's not how I understood "free".

Over here (as far as I can tell), every credit card (American Express, Mastercard, Diners, whatever) require you to pay annual affiliation fee (AAF). You don't have to use the card, not even once (so you don't have to pay any "bill" for the goods you bought), but you still have to pay the AAF once a year.

That's what I thought - Mastercard that doesn't require you to pay the AAF.
Re: How can got free master card [message #559765 is a reply to message #559763] Fri, 06 July 2012 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barbara Boehmer
I do not pay annual fees for any of my credit cards. Some credit cards require annual fees and some do not. Some mastercards do not require annual fees. For example, if you get a GM mastercard, you pay no annual fee, no interest or late charges as long as you pay in full on time, and you earn a gradually increasing discount on a GM vehicle, with some expiration and rules such as losing all rewards if you fail to make a payment on time. The GM card sounds like a good deal, but I suspect that, if you go to purchase a GM vehicle and use your discount, they just jack up the price so the discount has no effect. There are cards with better rewards, such as Discover Card, but many places still only accept Visa or Mastercard. Perhaps these things are different in other countries where the market is less competitive. I have always been careful about what I sign up for and have always avoided annual fees and such. I consider a credit card a convenience, rather than carrying cash or writing checks, not a loan.

Re: How can got free master card [message #559770 is a reply to message #559765] Fri, 06 July 2012 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Huh, right; I could have suspected it myself - different markets, different rules.
Re: How can got free master card [message #565008 is a reply to message #559770] Thu, 30 August 2012 00:03 Go to previous message
vincentH4357
That's right every credit card has an annual fee that you have to pay. You can try to ask the manager to waive the annual fee for your credit card. For my first year, my annual fee got waived, I didn't even ask for it.
Previous Topic: Searching.....!!!!!
Next Topic: That is Risky isn'nt it??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:26:48 CDT 2024