Home » Other » Training & Certification » OCA (10.2.0.1)
OCA [message #556853] Thu, 07 June 2012 01:33 Go to next message
andy huang
Dear all,
Can you tell me the answer and explain?

35. The SAVE_AMT column in the ACCOUNTS table contains the balance details of customers in a bank. As
part of the year-end tax and interest calculation process, all the rows in the table need to be accessed. The
bank authorities want to track access to the rows containing balance amounts exceeding $200,000, and then
send an alert message to the administrator. Which method would you suggest to the bank for achieving this
task?
A) implementing value-based auditing by using triggers
B) implementing fine-grained auditing with audit condition and event handler
C) performing standard database auditing to audit object privileges by setting the AUDIT_TRAIL parameter to
EXTENDED
D) performing standard database auditing to audit SQL statements with granularity level set to ACCESS
Re: OCA [message #556856 is a reply to message #556853] Thu, 07 June 2012 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Did you search in the documentation for "fine-grained auditing"?
No, of course, otherwise you would not post this.

Regards
Michel
Re: OCA [message #556941 is a reply to message #556853] Thu, 07 June 2012 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matthewmorris68

Andy:

I normally prefer to answer questions in the post, but in this case I agree with Michel. Your best course of action is to read about Fine Grained Auditing in the Oracle Security guide. This question is a classic example of the use of FGA. If the answer isn't obvious, then you don't understand the difference between Fine-Grained Auditing, Standard Auditing, and trigger-based auditing. If you don't understand that, then me answering this one question won't help you on the test if a question is asked from a different perspective.
Re: OCA [message #557014 is a reply to message #556941] Fri, 08 June 2012 02:55 Go to previous message
andy huang
Thanks,
Michel and Matthewmorris68!
Previous Topic: SQL Expert and SQL Fundamentals I guides from Matthew Morris. Review?
Next Topic: Training on Oracle HRMS and DBA
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:39:09 CDT 2024