Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai
icon7.gif  Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai [message #455683] Wed, 12 May 2010 08:52 Go to next message
oracle22
Hi all,

I did PG in Bioinformatics. I couldn't find a right job in my field. People suggest me to do course like CDM, SAS etc.. Whether am I going in right path. Whether that will help me to find a good job?

Kindly give some information about Oracle clinical Data management and courses and training available in chennai and opportunities in India.

Thanks.
Re: Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai [message #455767 is a reply to message #455683] Wed, 12 May 2010 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rahulvb
1/ One Imp Thing you are well qualified PG Bioinformatics , so congrats.

Few Questions :-
2/ Why you want to Come to Core IT ?

I would suggest : That you Should Select the Field where you can use the 100% or most of the Study you have done in past PG etc..

Bioinformatics

[EDITED by LF: removed unnecessary quote of the whole previous message]

[Updated on: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:44] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai [message #467557 is a reply to message #455767] Sun, 25 July 2010 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amalirajeshwari

Hi,
It is nice to hear that after doing your PG you like to take CDM. Though Bioinformatics is a good path entering the research field is a great idea. We are a CRO and offers the training an clinical research, oracle clinical, TMS, AERS etc and placements services too. You can contact me in dramali@mithaslabs.com
icon12.gif  Re: Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai [message #476745 is a reply to message #455683] Sat, 25 September 2010 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
praveena88
Embarassed Hi you should select the software field is correct you could join in Testing Training In Chennai U refer Accord Info Matrix 100% job assurance..................... Mad

[Updated on: Sat, 25 September 2010 02:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Clinical Data Management Training in Chennai [message #476749 is a reply to message #476745] Sat, 25 September 2010 03:30 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Yow know "U" is dead so he can't refer anything.

Also I think you should read about punctuation. You have not to put all periods (full stops) at the end of your paragraph, one is sufficient but other signs are useful to understand what you write like commas, semi-colons and so on.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Oracle Database PL/SQL 11.2 Mail Packages
Next Topic: share 1z0-047 exam
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:21:43 CDT 2024