Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » OWB SQL Server tinyint field doesn't appear in mapping (11g release 2)
OWB SQL Server tinyint field doesn't appear in mapping [message #455239] Mon, 10 May 2010 14:42
palazzi
Hi.

I have a problem creating a new mapping in Oracle Warehouse Builder 11g Release 2.

I made an ODBC connection to SQL Server and in fact I can get information from that database with other mappings.

Now I need to build a new mapping with a table that contains a TINYINT field, i have imported my table correctly and actually I can select data from OWB including the TINYINT field, everything seems correct.

But when trying to use this table in a mapping the TINYINT field doesn't appear inside the list, I have all the other fields except this one.

I have made a lot of tests and I discovered this is a problem related to datatype TINYINT, I mean this happens with all my TINYINT fields.

I can't find any information or documentation about this problem.

Please help.

Thanks.
Previous Topic: Doing my first upgrade of an warehouse repository 10.2.0.3-->11.2 : when export, I get TWO files
Next Topic: Can't import external table into OWB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:35:50 CDT 2024