Home » Infrastructure » Windows » To turn on the VPC once the remote machine is turned on (Windows Vista)
To turn on the VPC once the remote machine is turned on [message #412367] Wed, 08 July 2009 23:40 Go to next message
arunsuresh100
Hi,
I am connecting to a machine remotely and on that machine there is Virtual PC installed over it. If login to the remote machine with the credentials, the Virtual PC should also turn on/logon/startup automatically. Is there any setup associated to turn on the Virtual PC once the remote machine is logged on. If Yes, Please let me know the procedure for turning on the Virtual PC once the remote machine is logged on. If you can provide some links related to this would be helpful for me.

Thanks
Arun
Re: To turn on the VPC once the remote machine is turned on [message #412382 is a reply to message #412367] Thu, 09 July 2009 01:36 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Is this question related to Oracle? I don't know much about Virtual PC so my opinion is irrelevant, but - perhaps you should search for the answer on one of MS Windows forums.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 July 2009 01:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Batch file / SQLPLUS automation Error message
Next Topic: Oracle Database 10.2.0.4 Installation in Windows 2008 64bit Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:44:24 CDT 2024