|Oracle DBA needed in Omaha, Nebraska [message #368916]
||Thu, 10 February 2000 22:54
Registered: November 1998
This progressive, growing international company in Omaha, Nebraska needs an
Oracle DBA to join its' I.T. team.
The selected candidate will be working in applications support-installs,tuning,
instances creation and sizing, migration, etc.
Omaha provides a comfortable, safe environment and excellent schools.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years solid Oracle DBA experience-development environment
- Financials, Express or other software is desirable
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency
This position offers:
* Opportunity to become a key member of the I.T. team
* Base Salary -D.O.E-plus excellent benefits
* Excellent relocation package if needed
NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship
Please use job code: Omaha/DBA/LAA/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.