|Oracle DBA with Technical Financials skills for Philadelphia [message #368852]
||Tue, 30 November 1999 14:56
Registered: November 1998
We are seeking a candidate for a leading consulting client in Philadelphia,|
that has an immediate permanent staff opportunitiy available for an
individual that has
the combination of Oracle Financials DBA and Technical Financials Modules
80% of their clients are in Philadelphia. The other 20% of their projects
are located between NY and Wash DC.
- 2+ yrs Oracle Apps DBA and Technical Development experience.
- U.S. citizenship or green card required
These positions offer:
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Base Salary -Open
NO sub contracting positions available.
*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship
Please use job code: Apps/Philly/YP/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.