Home » Other » Marketplace » New IT Grad Seeks Oracle Development
New IT Grad Seeks Oracle Development [message #368526] Thu, 19 November 1998 17:22 Go to next message
Ben Solomon
I am a recent graduate of a very repuatable IT school and am looking for a junior Oracle development position in Canada. I have, within a team, completed several applications, participating in the all aspects of development from database desgin to project completion. I am mainly looking for full-time positions but will consider contracts as well.
Thank you.
Re: New IT Grad Seeks Oracle Development [message #368550 is a reply to message #368526] Wed, 23 December 1998 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Randall Brown/ Recruiter
I have a 3 month to permanent position in the U.S. available. If interested please send me your resume.
Re: New IT Grad Seeks Oracle DBA [message #368858 is a reply to message #368526] Wed, 01 December 1999 23:03 Go to previous message
Luis
I too am looking for entry level as an Oracle DBA
with no experience. I have 4 years experience in helpdesk/systems admin. and have a Bachelor in
Management INformations Systems and Marketing. What are my chances in the Chicago, Seattle,
Califronia,and Milwaukee?
Luis
Previous Topic: Re: just graduated
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Express
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 17:46:52 CDT 2024