Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle EBS and Tech Consultants
Oracle EBS and Tech Consultants [message #320918] Fri, 16 May 2008 13:34 Go to next message
owenmangan

Where do Oracle independents look for new gigs? Here? Monster? Dice? Another forum similar to this?
West Lake is a longtime Oracle Partner focused mainly on Peoplesoft and JD Edwards implementations and upgrades. Due to demand from our clients, we are beginning to staff Oracle EBS and tech projects as well. As an employee of Peoplesoft for a very longtime, I have many friends and colleagues with that expertise, but not on the EBS side. Suggestions where I should post to find the very best Oracle apps and tech consultants would be appreciated.
No offense to this site, bare with me, as I'm new here, and in no way want to insult anyone. If this is the best place to post, that's what I want to hear.

Thank you in advance and have a terrific weekend.

Owen
Re: Oracle EBS and Tech Consultants [message #321058 is a reply to message #320918] Sun, 18 May 2008 21:01 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
There is no, ONE, best place. Put your name anywhere you thing someone may see it (within the rules of the website, of course).

David
Previous Topic: Oracle Financials
Next Topic: MF Vacancies in China - IBM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:53:48 CDT 2024